PALAU ARRIVAL HEALTH DECLARATION
Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) around the world, the Republic of Palau Ministry of Health and Human Services is collecting additional information from each arriving passenger regarding their current health status. A separate form must be completed for every passenger including children. Your complete and accurate completion and information will help keep Palau and our visitors safe and healthy.
Click the button below to complete and submit your form online.Palau Arrival Health Declaration Form
Commonly Asked Questions
Yes, ALL passengers must complete and submit a separate form.
2. Can I submit a single form for my entire family?
No, ALL passengers must complete and submit a separate form.
3. I am having issues with the online form, can I print a copy of the form, fill it out, and present it upon my arrival in Palau?
Yes. Here is the link to the printable Palau Arrival Health Declaration Form
4. Will I be able to save a copy of my submitted form?
Yes, a copy will be emailed to you after you submit your form. Save a copy of the email as well as your generated QR code to expedite your HDF verification upon arrival in Palau.
5. I am having a hard time selecting my Date of Birth on the online form. Is there a quick way to enter my Date of Birth?
Yes, you can follow the steps below to quickly insert your Date of Birth.
1. Click the Date of Birth field.
2. Click the year on the upper left corner of the calendar popup.
3. Use the slider to quickly select the correct year.
4. Use the arrows on the left and right side of the month name to select the correct month and day.
5. Click SET and you are done.
You can also follow the steps illustrated in the following short video.